Smoke Opacity Testing:
The California Air Resource Board requires that each qualifying, on-road diesel, engine in your fleet, participate in the by conducting annual smoke opacity test and repair those with excessive smoke emissions to ensure compliance, and maintain at least two years of smoke test records. The ARB randomly audits fleets, maintenance, and inspection records.
The state of California is serious about clean air and their enforcement division has grown considerably over the last year. Stiff fines for non-compliance are issued monthly. The case settlements are documented and can be seen at:
California Diesel Compliance will help you to stay off of the list!
- 24/7 Mobile On-Site testing is done at your specified place and at your specified time, to eliminate truck downtime.
- Proactive annual service means that we contact you when it’s time for your next test, so that you
- don’t have to think about it.
- Electronic Record Management allows us to specialize in servicing multiple terminal fleets, and fleets that move throughout the state. Electronic Record Management allows you to track your statewide compliance activity at a glance! We manage your records and keep them backed up for security, so that they are always available for you to pass an audit.
- Each passing truck will get a window sticker showing that the truck has passed the PSIP for that year.
- California Diesel Compliance testers are professional, certified, and insured with over 20 years of experience in medium to heavy duty diesel trucks.
- Our statewide presence allows us to guarantee competitive pricing regardless of your company’s California footprint.